A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

with reference to my MSN personal messages

Isn't it funny that the only people who asked (in case it was them) were those who weren't?
Isn't it funny that those that I've meant the messages to mean something to mark me rather low of their list of existing thingeys?


bonanas: the irony escapes me

I don't know why I care. There is a fine line between being righteous and being self-righteous. Coming to screw me up about the messages without asking whether I'm alright or not?

Oh wait. I must matter less. Oh silly me, I forgot.


sally forth: not worth it

Comments on "with reference to my MSN personal messages"

 

post a comment

Neko