A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, December 08, 2006

witch

I've been watching too witchy shows. Over the week I've browsed upon (and watched because there was absolutely nothing to watch on the other channels - it wasn't even nice) at least 2 witch shows: T*witches (which is based on a series of books) and Sabrina (cartoon). This is on top of the DVD box set that I've rented. Bewitched, season one, and in black and white no less!

I'm going to rent Cheers (they got season 3 and 4 I think) and have already finished the Nanny's first season. I love old sitcoms.

Comments on "witch"

 

post a comment

Neko