A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I'm sure she said the 8th

my dasao told me that my brother would be coming back for a weekend from the 8th. Well, it's already 3am, and he's not back. I keep hearing numerous taxis and cars come into my carpark. During 9pm, there was a false alarm when Alex suddenly mewed very loudly as if my brother was downstairs and then he ran to the door, waiting. I unlocked the door so it'll be easier for him to come in, but up to now.... nothing.

Just to let you know, I did ask my dasao about what time would he be flying in, but I guess she was too tired/busy to reply.


I could have sworn it was him! Serious!

Comments on "I'm sure she said the 8th"

 

post a comment

Neko