A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Sunday, December 10, 2006

linus

linus always seem to know when I'm upset.



she sat on the TV again, falling asleep in the warmth of the electronic heat and the sun's afternoon rays, looking at me, cleaning herself and eventually her eyes slowly closed. She tried to fool me that she wasn't looking at me, until I realised that she was peering under her eyelids, before she realised that I knew too, and shut it tight.

Even on normal days she does the sweetest things, as if giving me assurance like, "I'm here, it's alright." I feel guilty day after day, and last night when I slept in my room, I realised that she wasn't there and it felt weird.

I can't wait to move, and one of the biggest points about that is that I'll be able to devote much more attention to her then.

Simply can't wait.

Comments on "linus"

 

post a comment

Neko