A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, January 27, 2007

after the fun comes the price

Have been singing a lot of karaoke with the barflies recently. Last week, we had a surprise thingey with Princess at her workplace and thereafter we met up with some others for karaoke. It was quite fun, having these people around. Then because the session was so short, angel, modernburrow and I went again on thursday, and KingMeng, Lex, Cowgoesmoo and I went again last night. We are mad, I tell you, we are mad. I reached home only around 5 plus and slept at 6. At a punctual time of 9, the neighbour's dogs started barking. I was thinking of 放猫咬人, or more of 放Alex咬狗.

Actually I had a good time last 2 weeks. I had lunch with Mandrake and KingMeng at Amoy on Monday, watched the Forbidden Chestnuts and before that surprise thing with Princess, we had an "official" one for her at JBar where she was promptly sabo-ed by the band (at our request). The band was pretty sporting (but damn slow, because they only started after I left). Then on Friday, Westin and Fusheng came to my place to have a Pasar Malam food feast. We were pigs, I tell you! Then came mahjong. Being the one with the worst stamina, I went to bed early while the guys continued to watch soccer up to 4am before letting themselves out. Then, of course, on Saturday was Princess' thingey and the rest of the weekend was spent sleeping and having dinner with my Pa. This week had been one laden with Sales Demos, which is good and Karaoke! Hahaha.

I've got to clean my place up, like now. There is a LOT of work to be done. I am on the verge of hiring a cleaning co to come do it if the price is low ;p SpringCleaning part one!

Comments on "after the fun comes the price"

 

post a comment

Neko