A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, January 21, 2005

天天说...我爱你

It is another of those days again where I can't help but be thankful to Him.. I'm sitting in a cafe in West Coast and suddenly, I just start pondering about life. He keeps blessing and blessing me.. I feel overwhelmed with joy! How can anyone not? I want to (and I will) refuse the spiteful, 'hero&victim' mentality and seek a proper closure to that, if He wills it!

This is amazing, 'cos I'm meeting LL later and I have no idea what to think, but I guess The Big Fella Upstairs knows what He's doing, so why worry? I'm praying that the Holy Spirit guides me.. And him. I really wouldn't mind just being friends, which we will most probably end up as (and it's really just ok with me.. probably better, even!), and I thank Him for giving me a friend. Funnily, he inspires me to un-nua. *laugh* he makes me wanna work harder, play harder, think business harder. Now I'm hooked to watching movies for a while. I also wanna take a sport (be it bball, running or pool) and be really serious in it. I don't wanna 半途而废(give up halfway) about this kind of things again. I also want to take ma's business seriously.. & vicky and mine too. Of course the F&B one too.

TKH has confirmed that we'll only start in July: Amen! There'll be enough time to lay some groundwork.

Sometimes just thank God for all the shit I've gone through: good fertilizer! *laugh* I was just talking to Westin about R**. I think I for once was the single person destroying the non-relationship.. He took it quite seriously but I had issues which I didn't know how to resolve.. thank God it didn't derail him off love, he's happy with his girlfriend now =) and I'm happy, really happy for him too. At least I didn't screw up his life! *laugh* I'm mad.

Which brings me to this song that I really like.. R** sang this to me a long time back in a KTV. *laugh* I think it sort of shows what I want in a relationship.

Of course, a partner is a blessing, it's a bonus.. not a need.

陶喆 天天

太阳天或下雨天 人挤人的咖啡店
找一个能想你舒服的角落
看着情人肩靠肩 慢慢转开我视线
有个女孩让我好想念

我的心 已经 飞到这个城市的另一边
想看着你 我爱的脸 把心里的感情都对你说

那马路上天天都在塞 而每个人天天在忍耐
没有你日子很黑白 原来这样就是恋爱
我想要你在我身边 分享生命中的一切
我想要天天说 天天说 天天对你说我有多爱你

Comments on "天天说...我爱你"

 

post a comment

Neko