A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I am lost, it says. I am found, the bible says.

lost
You are..Lost....
You hardly even know who you are let alone who
anyone else around you is..You don't know where
you are...You try to find the answers but
everything turns into a big blur and you give
up.


Paranoid..? Suicidal...? Happy....? Which are you..?
brought to you by Quizilla

The quiz says I am lost..


Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.


But I know.. I am found =)

Comments on "I am lost, it says. I am found, the bible says."

 

post a comment

Neko