A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Xando Tummy Pills

http://whereisurheart.blogspot.com/2005/03/chocolate-art.html

This is literally biting off someone's toes. lol =)

So I'm officially in YA now. New beginning? 'Grown up'? I can write about it, and not totally reluctant but.. hahaha

what is wrong with me? lol. I felt like a shopping spree in borders today, there must have been a million and one books I wanna read.

hahahahha I think I'm going mad.

I think I'm being me. =)

Comments on "Xando Tummy Pills"

 

Blogger fanghui complained! (Monday, March 21, 2005 12:54:00 am) : 

hellO loVer.. haha.. okay here goes the explanation:

(pronoun) refers to => He
and he refers to => A guy
and that guys is => an old fren of mine
and old is =>more than 1/2 of my lifetime

I'm sure i mentioned him to u before. Think back bout some guy driving me ard.
*scanning the surroundings*
Better be discreet bout this. Never noe who's listening.
Besides i got a *special eye* watching me (check my taggy).

Love ya toO!

 

post a comment

Neko