A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, March 25, 2005

I'm more normal than I thought..





You Are 55% Normal

(Somewhat Normal)









While some of your behavior is quite normal...

Other things you do are downright strange

You've got a little of your freak going on

But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself




I just caught The Woodsman yesterday. I thought it was great.. I loved the layering. It reminded me of stuff.. I saw his struggles, the pain he went true. It may not be the same, but I could feel the pain he had to put up with.

A million thoughts run through my head, then again, my mind stays empty.

I'm normal? What a joke. I had to put up with how I couldn't fit in when I was in school. Then when I finally adapted and accepted myself, when I could see the love of God for me, then they tell me.. no, you're ok.. and I have to start to learn to look at myself again in another manner.

Maybe I should be like others.. simply bochap?

But I am reminded of the indifference I went through.. when I could not feel anything, any emotion at all..

it was pain.

Comments on "I'm more normal than I thought.."

 

post a comment

Neko