A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Thursday, November 10, 2005

End of a phase.

Girl, it's not you, I presume a lot of things especially when I'm thinking too much, and I'm not asking for Sorrys. You can just tell me what you are thinking, and that'll be enough. Please don't dress up your words, just be yourself.. but talk more. It's not stupid or worrying, if we know where you are that's all. I mean, you're 22 for goodness sake. I think at this age, in normal circumstances we all are intelligent enought to take care of ourselves, so what for am I disputing that about you?

You are a good friend. You've always been.

I think this will be the last time I'm blogging on my feelings. I'm causing others to feel hurt, and that's not my aim. But I am not shutting down this blog, I'll go mad. I've grown cynical and bitter, and I'm not going say it's because it's due to the shit I went through that certain time, because circumstances will happen, but we are the ones handling. I'm going back to the happy-feel-lucky formula that I used to have. Songs and comics, etc.

Maybe then, all of us will be happy.

Comments on "End of a phase."

 

post a comment

Neko