A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, November 07, 2005

you had every right to do what you did

So what you're right
So what I'm wrong
Go ahead sue me
I'm not really bothered anymore

So who's actually listening
To all the shit you spew
Go ahead rate me
I'm next to the wrong side of nothing

Glad to know I'm something to you
Glad to know you care
Glad to see the hypocrisy rearing its ugly head

So all these are bullshit
Who really gives a damn
Glad to know you actually tired to get me off my head

Here, take your trophy
I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused
If I wasn't such a bitch
you needn't had to gather up the ammounition

Here, take your reward
It's all my bloody damn fault
If I wasn't totally human
You needn't had to turn my friends against me

Oh wait
I can't blame you
since none of these ''friends" actually bothered
To stand in my defence

OK. Here I am
here's a knife
Go ahead
No one's stopping you
It's my own bloody fault
I'm bloody imperfect
I'm too human to fit into your mould

You had every right to do what you did

disclaimer:
it's not a 'dark' period in that sense, but just something I wrote. thanks for concern but no case for alarm.

Comments on "you had every right to do what you did"

 

post a comment

Neko