A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, February 06, 2006

dai kor in Tokyo.

Dai Kor's in the Capital City of the Land of the Rising Sun. (ok, I forgot how to spell Tokyo here can? I kept writing Tyoko until fed up.)

Me: How's the Land of the Rising Sun treating you?
DK: well....my ass is frozen...
Me: hahhaha
DK: no lar...I am coping fine... been here too many times already
Me: your ass might look better frozen
DK: hahahaha dun grope!!! shucks!
Me: eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *puke* I just my coffee, can? I know la, grammar error la
DK: u just ur coffee?
DK: drank? puke?
Me: ya, puke cannot liquid meh misunderstood la
DK: it was so cold this morning my "meng long" became "xiao chong" already....
Me: ................................. dai kor, I really didn't need to know that.... I really didn't need to know that....
Me: argh....
DK: temp was -2 degrees celcius with wind blowing
DK: hahahah :P
Me: I am so going to blog this. bleah
DK:this is the coldest winter I ever face in Tokyo...but heng ah...managable for me... somehow it is not as cold as I expected.
DK: but still cold enough.... too cold for my boss and colleague
Me: hahahah
DK: either I am crazy.....or I am getting stronger..
Me: .............................................. I opt for crazy
DK: hahahha....
DK: I even attempted to bath the icy cold water this morning..
Me: hhahahahhaha
Me: that just confirms my theory

He is mad.

Comments on "dai kor in Tokyo."

 

post a comment

Neko