A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, February 04, 2006

sleepy

wanted to blog, but too tired. Sorry currytan, the tag has got to wait.. =)

but actually I did it before already... but since I'm quite the exhibitionist, I'll just do it again.. this one ain't that exhaustive.

Eyes straining. Linus doesn't wanna come up to my bed and sleep with me. Same room, different bed... says a lot about me. Ok really buay tahan already...

Comments on "sleepy"

 

Blogger JH complained! (Sunday, February 05, 2006 8:15:00 pm) : 

Haha no worries babe, there's no obligations watsoever lar. =)

 

post a comment

Neko