A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm Back

well.

well Well WELL.

I gotta try right? =))

hence, I'm going to try blogging regularly again. EVERYDAY in fact, and I'm gonna do it before "Bewitched" at 1.15 and after lunch (my regular pasta). I wanted to post my pasta's pic, but I realised that I didn't have one. Hence, here's one of Alex, who had been sleeping with me when I doze off from watching CSI (Season One) [it's for research ok? for my module Law of Evidence. *ahem*]


turn off the lights, turn off the lights! don't bother me!
What CSI? Noisy lah!

On a separate note, many thanks to mooiness for replying me. It was great getting it off my (very small) chest, from a guy who knows who I am talking about. Kinda. =)

Comments on "I'm Back"

 

Blogger mooiness complained! (Thursday, April 27, 2006 12:35:00 am) : 

Anytime you wanna get more things of your erm small chest, feel free. :D

 

post a comment

Neko