A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Sunday, April 30, 2006

today

I told sandy... today is an experiment. And what an experiment it was. Reading Wilson's blog, I actually allowed myself to think. It blows my mind. It's so nervewrecking, everyday. Someone who wasn't onto the full picture asked me if I'll be going for service. But today was fun. Yesterday was quite bad, I was almost a wreck by the time I was with Supanova. Sorry, bro... I was impatient, babbling on irrelevant stuff to occupy myself, and just a pain in the ass to hang out with. Thanks...

Well, the BBQ was fun today. I saw Poy and Jason naked hahahah! Almost la, to their trunks. Hahaha. chuwen came over and joined us for the BBQ.

And if not the BBQ, I would have never known...




....his gay tendencies.
....his seriously gay tendencies. Look at that extreme look of satisfaction.







But ah well, anyways, I STILL BEAT YOU AT POOL AND LITERATI. Buahahahahaha.

But thanks, everyone.

Comments on "today"

 

Blogger Sandy complained! (Tuesday, May 02, 2006 12:02:00 am) : 

It aint that bad yea? It was great to finally see you! hahaa... really thanks for the place... i had a wonderful time :)

 

post a comment

Neko