A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, April 28, 2006

what, only 60 channels?



Imagine a time where all we had was Channel 5 and Channel 8. Does anyone watch TV1 and TV2 anymore? If we were lucky, we could even watch TV3. Can you imagine how bored I was in Ipoh? Until they had Astro. Astro's a lot more proactive in getting channels - they have their own channels as well. But now... the house has become so cramped, I doubt that I will have have to lounge on the sofa and indulge in my Uncle's luxurious All-Channel-Astro.

Anyways, 过分美丽 who was supposed to meet me for lunch went off to her home to have a nice peaceful sleep. So I'm here, fully ready to go out, and debating where to go. Will be meeting Supanova for dinner at Jack's Place near my place, so even if I was to go out to study, it'll be for just a short time, and it does take time for me to settle in at any place that I wanna study. Well, I've decided... I'll go to JE lib and then take a bus to Jack's Place!





Meanwhile, the promised photo of the
daily (sometimes more than once) pasta...

Comments on "what, only 60 channels?"

 

post a comment

Neko