A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I need a new racquet

thinking of what to write. watching channel U. saw this "uncut" video from Singapore Poly that's sorta "蛋炒饭" which's sorta STOMP.

thinking of what to write. watching channel 19, dr house. CSI's commercial came on. House's good quote: "Chicks with no teeth turns me on." Something about his ways turn me on, though not socially. Sort of like Doc Martin. Both are British, you know? Hugh Laurie, who plays House, is also in Spooks.

thought of what to write. I am really starting to like brit shows. caught coupling a couple of weeks ago and it was quite good. a messy "you slept with him? but I'm sleeping with him" kinda sitcom. thank God 过分美丽 and I never went for the same kinda guys.

TV numbs. Still thinking. Thinking kills me. Not thinking will probably kill me too. Mosquitos in the room, smack and it's dead.

Doc asked me if I wanted to reduce my medication. It was making me heaty and giving me hangovers. Asked her if it could have gave me those stuff but forgot to ask about the ab pains. Bought new food. getting new fridge tomorrow.

thinking of what to write. thinking of nincompoop. haven't met him in a long long time and miss him terribly. wanna see his darling son, his frowning girl and the new one that I haven't met. thinking of the Faithful Non-Boyfriend. haven't met him in a long time, and he's also cramming for exams. miss him terribly, wish we can crap around the pool table again. Doc said I am like a guy, when I told her that I like to walk out before time for exams. She asked if I would try to escape and I asked if I could try for the first paper in the main hall first. Would love to go somewhere, but perhaps not as far as Taiwan as planned with 过分美丽. Asked chuwen but that fickle man said no. Might go the same time as last year and make it a yearly affair again. Don't know what going on planes and ships might do to me, but buses should be ok, or so I hope. Planes might make me incredibly nervous.

Off to try to study. Or at least place out what chuwen went through with me the last time. Gotta try to clean my room again haha.


I need a new racquet.

Comments on "I need a new racquet"

 

post a comment

Neko