A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

shit you firefox

halfway through a post, the whole damn thing jammed. shit.

anyways, let me just repost whatever little I still remember.

this is interesting.

过分美丽's friend had intimate relations with a man she met on a clubbing trip. The man happens to be having his ROM (apparently he had a long time girlfriend) this weekend. I asked her to tell the poor girl, and find a way, any way to tell her. I also asked her if she'll want to know, if it was her, just before the ROM? A great hearty yes. I wonder if the girl would want to know... sigh. It reminded me of this.

This also looks familiar. Hands up those who have went through that.

And I seriously love this site. Damn fun. Started liking crosswords, but I'm really lousy. Think must keep on doing it on a roll to improve. Getting a little tired of Sudoku.

And if cowg0esm0o reads the difference between his experience with running recently and Currytan's last run, he might be very sad too.

My sister has long asked me to go to Shanghai to look for her. Seems like one of my fave singers (she has a great voice) has also nothing but praises for it.

And I really love this site. Where else can I read the full Recca story before I go start my (lost) comic collection?

Ok, that's it... right now, I'm just going to Literati with someone who can't admit he lost to me hahaha. (even without Morewords.com)

Comments on "shit you firefox"

 

post a comment

Neko