A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, June 16, 2006

可怜的干妈!



My 干妈 just woke up and is feeling a little pissed off, so I decided to help her blog. She says that sometimes it relaxes her. She also said that she had a lot of "blogging material" about men who cheat and nice pics so that she can slowly blog about them someday, but not today/now cos she's too lazy tired.

Just now, my little brother and big sister (who both always bully me) went out! I also stood outside - one of the windows without grilles were open! I heard Daddy scold 干妈 but she insist that she didn't. I believe her. Big sister Kiwi is very smart, and little brother Alex is intelligent. But both are mean to me, hmph. Anyways, Kiwi and Alex both ran out and 干妈 walked quite a bit looking for Alex! Because at that time, Mummy already found Kiwi... 干妈 was worried for Kiwi cos one of the times she walked her, there was thunder and Kiwi (hee hee) freaked out and went berserk. I saw the scratches on 干妈's hand and body. Hmph, mean to me and bully my 干妈.

Anyways both are back already. I know 干妈 is upset, and I ran into the room when she was walking in. But how, I very bad at consoling people leh. I think I purr and headbutt and rub against her without going to the pantry for food can le hor?



my naughty brother and sister that got my 干妈 scolded. Although I also stood outside la.

Comments on "可怜的干妈!"

 

post a comment

Neko