A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I don't read blogs anymore...

...except when it's my friends' or those older blogs that I've thrived on.

But generally, I don't read blogs anymore. I go to Tomorrow.Sg and browse, but there is no kick. I read Blinkymummy, and chuckle, but there is no eagerness like I used to have - that was the first website I'll go to every morning. I went to Mooiness, and agreed, but I no longer have that urge to vocally express my opinions. I went to mrbrown, and looked for his antedotes on Faith, Issac and Joy, and remembered Nincompoop's statement on "talking about children all the time is boring" although I agree not. But what his blog looks like now is greatly similar to Miyagi's: just the podcasts, and such. I do enjoy their Today columns though. Xiaxue gets boring, and Kennysia, well, argh. I like faithtoh's, but I don't read it that often. I love The Green Orge, and LittleMissDrinkalot, but only go to their pages once in a while. I don't even read MollyMeek anymore, unless I am really bored. Sometimes I end up on one of the links from their pages.

I still do read chuwen's blog and 过分美丽's. I still browse around, but there's no kick.

Which brings me to the point of: Podcasting is just radio personified, and slapped with a fashionable name. Blogging is just putting your opinions and words online, like a webpage.


Sixchix

Are blogs really overrated? Maybe blogs are just another avenue to go into other people's life, and stop focusing on our own? Not that it's lethal: balance is always important. It's like gossip magazines, but with our own "celebrities": these people are more real, is that it? Our own celebrities like BM, Miyagi?

You know what? Somehow, I don't really wanna care and go into that topic. I'm grown more stupid, and well... sigh.

Comments on "I don't read blogs anymore..."

 

post a comment

Neko