A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

mish mash


arlo and janis.

Beautiful days have a way of getting to you in the morning. My neighbour on the first floor owns a few birds, and hearing these birds sing way early in the morning can be very merry. However, sometimes the dogs next door (a different neighbour) will start whining and barking and then I feel like screaming at them to shut up.

I've been waking up rather early nowadays, and have no idea why. Early as in 8am. And then I bet that if I get a 9 to 5 job, I'll find it hard to wake up on time.

The irony.

Anyways, I went to Suntec City Mall yesterday and went into La Senza. Their merchandise is good! and very expensive. Heh. Ah, more things to covet. I'll be buying some new stuff and trying to get rid of some old ones, and if you wanna do that online but do not want to do it on the typical ebay and yahoo auctions, try "Metrosexual Me"'s tavern. Email him at gagreflex at gmail dot com, and he'll provide space on the side on his 1800 hits per week blog.

Got an appointment in an hour and a half, and still pondering whether I wanna go... whichever the outcome, it won't be desired... Perhaps I should just go and get rejected. Heh.

On other matters, Supanova's got a new blog.

Here's a video on Hindsight, starred by Seinfield and a cartooned Superman.

Comments on "mish mash"

 

post a comment

Neko