A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, November 11, 2006

coca cola, oh coca cola

I was at cold storage yesterday when my companion brought to my attention something that I've been seeking ever since I've been told that Caffeine's bad for my GAD.

caffeine free!

How does it compare? For someone who prefers Coke Light (no lemon please!) to the normal Coke, I was skeptical, especially after said friend MSNed me with,
"taste the same! KNN!"

Isn't that good, then? Heh.

Well, if you ask me, if tastes less sugary, although there is a weird subtle but distinct taste of corn, which is weird even if "high fructose corn syrup" is a listed ingredient.

But, in one word...

Nice!

Comments on "coca cola, oh coca cola"

 

post a comment

Neko