A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, November 11, 2006

home, home on the range

I went home just now. My mother cooked, and I tell you, I haven't had such great tasting white rice for a long time. The food wasn't great, but boy, I took joy in that familiar-tasting comfort. =)

My mum also amended my pants for me, and 2 of my tops, and saved me a great deal of money when I took some of her extra disposable plates and cups, and a bigger saucepan than what I have (since I've been fond of cooking for friends!).

Of course, she went on about me moving back. Mothers, ever so cute. However, it wouldn't be "so cute" if I actually stayed with her again and fought everyday. So to you who do not understand my family's relationship and think I am being super unfilial by staying on my own, stick your myopic self-righteousness concern up your ass.

The funny thing about growing up, is that we all wish to be kids again. But I recall being a kid was not as fun as it seemed, and I couldn't wait to grow up! Can I just stay 16 all my life?


fborfw: I was never this obnoxious.

On a side note, my dishes never seemed finished.

Comments on "home, home on the range"

 

post a comment

Neko