A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Sunday, December 17, 2006

aack

I am screwed.

I kenna this hair-in-throat feeling. I've drank a lot of water, ate some chocolate, downed an entire can of coke and burped my lungs out. It's still there, at the top of my mouth, right where I can't reach it. Because I gag easily, I can't even poke a finger down to pull it down even if I can, by some miracle, see it.

My kitchen smells like cat poop, cos I forgot to change the litter today morning and was out nearly the whole day. By the time I reached home, it was too dark. Yes, the light in my litter room has gone, and I haven't changed it (note to self - need to change it ASAP!), and hence I can't change the litter...

My house's a mess, plus Alex had a bad tummy upset (I only think it's him, cos I saw him puke once recently), and there's watery shit plus dried up puke on the floor. I seriously need to clean the house, including my room (it looks like a new refugee camp, only messier).

I am so going to get a panic attack tonight. Hope I survive. Hope I'm alive tomorrow. Too complicated to explain in detail.

Update: I just puked. Choc+a cookie I just ate came out. I tried to feel for a hair, but I couldn't. Argh. I'm now downing an entire bottle of iced water. argh.


cathy: the original aack-er.

Comments on "aack"

 

Blogger gracey complained! (Monday, December 18, 2006 1:35:00 pm) : 

hope you are feeling much better now

 

post a comment

Neko