A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

3 more days to the weekend

yes I'm on leave today. But no, I didn't go to ECP. I actually missed my medical appointment. I was too tired - I actually fell asleep within half an hour of reaching home. Alex's fever came back, and I wanted to coax him to bed, so I hugged him.. after a while he fidgeted away from my grip. I was so tired that I just lay there in my work clothes and fell asleep. Sometime through the night I woke up and removed the bulky skirt and other stuff and went back to sleep. I woke up at 7am, but after lying in bed for 10 mins I realised that I was way too tired to go.

I managed to do all my errands today, and fixed my best friend's PC (ok, I brought the guy who fixed it to her place, and bought him dinner to thank him), went to my mum's place for lunch and arrange some stuff, etc etc.


I wish for more days like this: cake, drinks, a comic book and a nice comfy sofa to sink in.

Comments on "3 more days to the weekend"

 

post a comment

Neko