A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, January 29, 2007

the, what, 5th post for today?

You know I’m terribly bored. Yea, I have a lot of work but the lazy bone’s in place. Just an hour left to knocking off and wow, have I wasted today or have I wasted today? At least it didn’t seem as horribly sian as some other days. I have a lot of work!!!

 

Yay, on leave tomorrow. Boo, no one to go ECP with. Ah well. Perhaps I can finish some of the spring cleaning and then finish my work! (suddenly I am reminded of my childhood, where when I forgot to do my homework, I’ll take MC then finish it off. Hahaha)

 

Things haven’t changed much ;p

 

Comments on "the, what, 5th post for today?"

 

post a comment

Neko