A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, April 01, 2005

Quiz me not..

The quiz king thinks I should date..

You are level headed and still maitain your moral
values, single or not. You wouldn't sacrifice
yourself for someone else. If you are dating, I
give you a cookie! And you aren't, I still give
you a cookie! You date for love, not money, not
sex, but you are still willing to date.. So
yes! Date!


Should you be dating?
brought to you by Quizilla
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The quiz king thinks I am like Puss in Boots
Puss
You are Puss in Boots! The new addition to the cast
of characters in the movie, a true Zoro fan!


Shrek 2 Character Quiz! (pics)
brought to you by Quizilla
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The quiz king thinks I am not depressed and whiney
congradulations! your not a whiney bitch and you
seem to have some humor in you


so, are you depressed and whiney?
brought to you by Quizilla

Comments on "Quiz me not.."

 

Blogger I Write For Food complained! (Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:34:00 pm) : 

Lee,

i thought i'd just leave a note here thanking you for your tag over at my blog (http://www.kennyignatiusaugustine.blogspot.com/ ). You're one of the more sensible Protestants who've tagged so far.

How did you find my blog? Through a search engine?

Tag again soon!

Yours,
Ken

 

post a comment

Neko