A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, April 01, 2005

Quiz me not..

The quiz king thinks I should date..

You are level headed and still maitain your moral
values, single or not. You wouldn't sacrifice
yourself for someone else. If you are dating, I
give you a cookie! And you aren't, I still give
you a cookie! You date for love, not money, not
sex, but you are still willing to date.. So
yes! Date!


Should you be dating?
brought to you by Quizilla
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The quiz king thinks I am like Puss in Boots
Puss
You are Puss in Boots! The new addition to the cast
of characters in the movie, a true Zoro fan!


Shrek 2 Character Quiz! (pics)
brought to you by Quizilla
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The quiz king thinks I am not depressed and whiney
congradulations! your not a whiney bitch and you
seem to have some humor in you


so, are you depressed and whiney?
brought to you by Quizilla

Comments on "Quiz me not.."

 

Blogger Kenny complained! (Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:34:00 pm) : 

Lee,

i thought i'd just leave a note here thanking you for your tag over at my blog (http://www.kennyignatiusaugustine.blogspot.com/ ). You're one of the more sensible Protestants who've tagged so far.

How did you find my blog? Through a search engine?

Tag again soon!

Yours,
Ken

 

post a comment

Neko