A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, December 19, 2005

*screaming*

I cannot blog about some people, I cannot bitch about work! Frustrating!

Don't ask me about it, don't let me start about it.

*scream*

But I know I have to push continually for my best, not because of them or me, but because of God - to be my best.
My stubborness must be put to better use.

*scream*

Cannot do it alone! Thank God for You.

Comments on "*screaming*"

 

Blogger fanghui complained! (Saturday, December 24, 2005 5:37:00 pm) : 

hmm... i haven been here for quite some time.. seems like things changed? or just my browser problem.. wat happened to the old look?

 

post a comment

Neko