A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, July 10, 2006

So tired



Someone told me today: "Why got so many things to decide? I thought the exams were over?"

The buck stops here. I'm tired, in more than many ways. Haven't slept well again.

I cannot start living the life that I know is not right.

On contrary, I must start living the life I know is right.

Not that they are direct opposites.

Who cares?

I do, and God.

Apologies to all that I've sucked into this whirlpool of a Black Hole. One thing that I learnt from my therapist is that, no matter what, some things we have no control over.

But that means, I do have the control over other things. And that I'll do. I'll live my life, the way He wants me to.

Comments on "So tired"

 

post a comment

Neko