A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, July 08, 2006

of bits and pieces of 080706

Read Rachel's blog: here's a good titbit on teaching in boys' schools and another on remembering to let go because God won't shortchange us.

Rockson had updated his blog about the Brown Outrage.

Blinkymummy remembers the London Bombings.



Thanks to everyone who remembered and smsed or msned me, including the surprising turnabout by someone. She had unblocked me on her msn, and remembered my birthday to boot. But it is really awkward and weird for me, you know? I guess life throws surprises all around. Also thanks to my dearest buddy Khae and my best friend who called from Club Momo, and also chuwen, who was half asleep while waiting for my brother and my dasao to finish my celebration so I can reply to him.

My mother also called me early early just now. So funny. Heh. Lynn from school also smsed me - we share the same day!

But of course, the biggest cheer goes out to my caregroup, you guys are Da Bomb. Sorry la, that yesterday you guys had to make content with just hanging out at the west. But thanks really, I really appreciate it... just, next time don't do it ok? Hahaha. =) Really really thanks.

Cheerios.

Comments on "of bits and pieces of 080706"

 

post a comment

Neko