A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

furgie speaks

干妈's a tad busy, or so she says. Actually I think she's supposed to be busy, but finds it a tad hard to do so. Slacker!

Anyways, that day her friends came and tried to lure me out of the room. Harlow people, can give me some space? I'm a gentle sweet thing. I'll come out in my own time. Haha. I don't like too much people, and stop trying to bathe me again! I'm clean already! See, I'll lick myself!

Last night 干妈 came home around 11 plus, but Mummy just left! I miss my Mummy and Daddy so much. 干妈 says Daddy's in Jakarta, and Mummy's going to visit him again. Mummy sayanged me a bit. I can't wait for Daddy to come back, and then Mummy will be here all the time again, but 干妈 says when that happens next year, she'll be bringing Linus and moving out. Why can't she take Kiwi? Kiwi always whacks me... Linus is just unsociable. I'll miss 干妈 and her tummy rubs, and I'll miss sitting on the lap in front of the fan... I still have nearly a year to enjoy that!

Comments on "furgie speaks"

 

Blogger tstar complained! (Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:01:00 am) : 

hehz.. ur cats very cute lehz...

 

post a comment

Neko