A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

fear

you have any idea what's it's like to live in constant fear?
 
fear of things that WILL happen, but perhaps not now.
 
the constant worry that it'll happen today, later, now.
 
I'm getting afraid to go home, although I long to be in my comfort zone again. just that I'm afraid that I won't survive the journey back. even now, my most "comfortable" form of transport - taxis - have been influenced. I'm going take bus now, my illogical rationales, haha.
 
daily, deja vu - it irks me, it scares me, it shocks me.
 
words like home, go, leave, rest, goodbye...
it frightens me.
 
See you guys tomorrow.

Comments on "fear"

 

Blogger s t a r m | s t complained! (Thursday, December 07, 2006 6:53:00 am) : 

how familiar this place..
*hugs* pls call me when the fear strikes, at least you'll have someone to take your mind off it..

 

Anonymous Anonymous complained! (Thursday, December 07, 2006 1:10:00 pm) : 

relax.... relax....

 

Anonymous Anonymous complained! (Friday, December 08, 2006 1:21:00 am) : 

Fear comes from emotions... sentiments that you deem are from reality. Fear comes when you haven't found the meaning in life; fear comes when you haven't done what you wanna do in life...

But who can embrace fear and live life to the fullness? Eugene O'Kelly from 'Chasing The Daylight'? Morrie from 'Tuesdays With Morrie? Charley from 'For One More Day? Each of them faced situations that we might have never dealt with, yet they had the valor to deal life in another perspective when the situation came.

Though they weren't some religious freaks, they had a common point - a belief in the values they held. God played a part as well.

Fear keeps you from doing about certain issues. But by doing it, you actually overcome it. It's just bounded by a thin line... or rather a threshold. You either break it and lose it, OR you don't and allow it to manipulate you.

It's a matter of time... Time will definitely do the healing but don't let it be the determining factor... it's your life... you take control over it with His help by asking.

In your quiet time... remember what echo is... and how echo can be heard. Get your echo from Him. Keep your mind from wandering. It's not easy when you are filled with scores of emotions... I know it's arduous. Calm down k... calm down and really ask Him to give you the courage so that you may do what you would like to do.

Gambatte! Will keep you in prayers.

 

post a comment

Neko