A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

obligatory title

hate it. I hate it hate it hate it. The new blogger that is. Don't mind me, it's probably just inertia. And I hate it that they forced me to move. I should just moved to wordpress there and then. Hate the orange familiarity of blogger.

Hope this's PMS.

Meanwhile, my O2's in the workshop getting an extreme makeover. A cardiologist's ripping out its heart and putting in a spanking new motherboard. Unfortunately, I've realised how dependent I've become on Outlook and the PIM on it. Everything else was a huge plus. Of course, right after I'll get my O2 back, the new motoming will arrive (via my sister) and from having no choice, I'll have too many choices. But when you compare, O2's definitely more superior... I mean, Ming has no wifi! At least O2 has a choice to add wifi. Ming's using a microSD card for extension, and it's UNDER the battery. How dumb is that? Obviously, a wireless SD card would be out of the question. However, I think that Ming's definitely geared for office work - perhaps I'll be more productive from now on?

Talking about productive - I only did like 3 of the 1000000 tasks I'm supposed to do today. (Previous record is nil while more tasks pile up.) Nescafe (with milo - the way I like it) didn't come through for me. Perhaps my body's tolerance has increased! Next up, alcohol. I don't like to puke after one bottle of beer. (Yes, you heard me right - long were the days...) >Meanwhile, I've been aching to pick up a ciggie again. I am aware of the implications, but man, for that one fag! I didn't really allow myself to be hooked because there was this one time... and its hold on me shocked me. I had a lot more willpower then. Now, I'm just an addiction ridden slut.

And by the way, Gramaphone at International Plaza's closing down. They have thoroughly spoilt me. They actually reserved The Nanny 2 for me, knowing I love that nasal voice. Talk about initiative!

Coffee time!

Comments on "obligatory title"

 

Blogger xy complained! (Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:48:00 pm) : 

too late liao. we have to close. =x

 

Blogger luvphobia complained! (Thursday, February 01, 2007 9:55:00 pm) : 

just gimme ya moto lar

 

post a comment

Neko