A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

so this is the new blogger. well, bah.

I hate it when Google forced me to upgrade to the new Blogger. I liked the old one, I knew what the new one had, and because I didn't like it that's why I didn't change it! *grumble*

anyways, I saw this off someone's blog. Found it a tad interesting. However, lack of options meant that the answers were not too accurate and it's an online quiz, so I wouldn't read too much to it, and it's not too accurate. For one, I WOULD vote for a conversative candidate if I agreed. I don't apply labels, or try not to. But this quiz is fun anyways.

Your dating personality profile:

Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Funny - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.
Religious - Faith matters to you. It is the foundation that you build your life upon. You trust that God has a plan for you.
Your date match profile:

Religious - You seek someone who is grounded in faith and who possesses religious values. You believe that a religious person can enhance your life.
Funny - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If his jokes make you laugh, he has won your heart.
Conservative - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Liberal
2. Funny
3. Religious
4. Big-Hearted
5. Athletic
6. Outgoing
7. Intellectual
8. Practical
9. Wealthy/Ambitious
10. Sensual
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Religious
2. Funny
3. Conservative
4. Big-Hearted
5. Practical
6. Intellectual
7. Adventurous
8. Athletic
9. Shy
10. Traditional
Take the Online Dating Profile Quiz.

Anyways, I'll be getting the MotoMing a week after my O2's fixed. damn, shouldn't have bought it! I just realised that it would mean giving up my wireless, my MSNMobile, etc. =( Just because it's new couldn't make up for the wireless. Ah well. At least I'll work harder with it!

Talking about working.. I haven't started finished the report! I've got a lot of work to do, and perhaps I'll have some coffee for breakfast so I can speed things up. =)

Comments on "so this is the new blogger. well, bah."

 

post a comment

Neko