A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, February 02, 2007

this is a rant for the boy who is dating my best friend.

You friggin asshole. You have, on your hands, one of the most devoted girls I know, and you want to let your friggin insecurities tie her. She is tolerating you out of love, but you friggin do not get it, do you? She's a mature, thinking young woman, and you're a little insecure boy who is feeding on her love, wanting to make her your slave. Part of her beauty is in her independence.

Because you are insecure, you refuse to let her meet her friends, refuse to let her know more people. YOU FRIGGIN PRICK! Go be a enunch and harm the world no more!

Do not let me see you bullying her in real life. I've always respected her pleas to leave the men alone, but if I ever, ever, ever see you bullying her in real life, playing on her love... I cannot promise you that you'll have enough teeth to chew a hamburger. You friggin ASSHOLE. She deserves better from you.

I know what you look like. If I ever ever find out that this is continuing despite this warning, I will hunt you down and make sure you have shit for breakfast. I will hunt you down. I don't have to get physical to give you damage, but I can, if I want to.

And if I ever, ever find out you hit her, be prepared. Very prepared. In fact, you better flee the country. She deserves better than this shite you give to her, you fucker. You friggin ASSHOLE, you who have lack of intelligence and perhaps a small penis.

And if you think this is harsh, I've not told you off in real life. You ask her, I've made people cry, but I'm sure you'll find out for yourself.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment

Neko