A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Jazz

Listening to Renee Olstead, I realised that I've really missed my jazz. Caught up in live365's mandarin radio and then the local indie music, I've almost forgotten this musical love of mine. Shall try to relax.

I met PF today at the Somerset MRT station. It was nice seeing her again, like a breath of fresh air. She represents a group of people that I almost have forgotten. She suggested that I should try to meet up ML for lunch and I was thinking.. ML.. haven't seen her for so long.. in this church when people move, most of the previous people who didn't move will not be in close contact.. maybe one or two special ones..

I don't really have much friends in church, it should be me, because rain doesn't have that problem. She's still close to people like JoL but me? Stan calls me occasionally (I'm guilty of negligence), Dom super occasionally.. only with rain because I am finally in YA.

What makes me such a horrible person? David asked once whether I pick my friends. Do I? Did I pick Westin, rain, SKOM, 过分美丽? Maybe I do.

A colleague asked me today to tell her what really happened at the Ranch. I never planned to tell her, but I wouldn't mind telling her when she leaves.. I don't want to form camps, intentionally or not. I am fine with not telling anything to anyone. I really disagree with the growing dislike I have inside for that Someone Who Read My Screen And Jumped To Conclusions (SWRMSAJTC). I really dislike it. SKOM wasn't surprised, it wasn't unexpected. But to me, it came as a shock. Rude shock if you may.

Argh just realised that the whole post sounds like I am a reformed Ah Lian. Darn. I cannot allow my grasp of the English language to slip so much..

darn.

darn.

darn.

let me just finish darning myself so I can go kick myself in my ass.

btw this is what happens when my muses go on leave. eh, SKOM! Blog leh! Lucky for me, lovely laundry woman already blogged. But that's not enough.. SKOM, quick quick.

Comments on "Jazz"

 

post a comment

Neko