A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Writing in my head

I told myself that I should blog these few days, with so many things on my mind. You know, those kind of days when you're writing the blog in your mind, there are so many things that occur to you.. but laziness beckons.

This verse haunted me yesterday.
"The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life." - John 12:25 (NIV)

And this one today.
"Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of light." - John 12:36 NIV [previous verses had said that walk in the light while there is still light, for when it is dark nothing can be seen]

I have a ton of words to write on that and the relevations God showed me.
But I am sleepy. I need my rest and hence I'll leave it here first.

Comments on "Writing in my head"

 

post a comment

Neko