A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

a tribute to The Zuo Bo Engineer

he sat next to me/sipping his tea/just quietly/observing his wounds/buried deep in his heart
he looked up and/gave me a smile/tried to swallow/all the hurt inside but/he knew it was time

"I've been trying/a million times already today/to ignore that pain/but I can't.
Thought of all the times/you hurt me and made me cry/hoping it would make me/love you just a little less
All those times of suspect/of wondering if you ever/really loved and cared/whether you did

But something inside me/refuses my amnesia/and inside my mind flashes/scenes of us together
All the scenes I remember/are of us being together/of you walking by me/everyday, saying hello
Everyday you take time out/listening, talking, smiling/laughing, having fun/and I do so too
but inside I'm hurting/Deep down it hurts to be with you/because I love you/but I'm only a friend to you

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you/If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you/If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you, but I did, and I do.

Forgive me, because I do love you."

he sat by the river/tears all dried by now/the true act of a man/because he dared to show it
because he loved.

copyrights all reserved to original owners of statements, and also to The Zuo Bo Engineer: took it from his friendster.
lines are not all original.

Comments on "a tribute to The Zuo Bo Engineer"

 

post a comment

Neko