A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Joy

I'm watching Mona Lisa's smile while I type. Something about the show provokes me into deeper thought about myself. The prodigal daughter: is someone who returns "home".

My knee hurts and my ankle's getting weaker. My joints are dying again. Need to have a better diet. Need to drink more milk and eat my gluco supplements. Damn.

Had dinner with Rain yesterday. We had a nice time, and I can see her tension inside. Sometimes... she just needs to let go, but that's easier said than done. Like the Justice League series, we all have powers, but circumstances that we notice often are those that we can't win easily. Each hero have died many times, but situations will always allow us some leeway to survive. God never gives us situations where He cannot triumph. We are human, and obviously not above situations at times.

Ted told me once, out of irritation, "Don't put EVERYTHING in His hand!"

But I want to. You find it hard to understand, but for me, that'll be pure joy.

John 12:24-25 (King James Version)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Comments on "Joy"

 

post a comment

Neko