A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, October 03, 2005

Has communion lost its meaning for me? I was wondering during communion today. Yea, I can just have images of Christ's journey on earth, but my heart has stopped responding. I know He's been increasingly good to me, most probably due to the fact that I am starting to allow Him to do so. He is God, and He is good, but I need to go in deeper into myself and work at it more. I don't want to miss His goodness. Got to solve this problem. Got to pray about it. Reassured that He's always here listening.

Will blog about 过分美丽's birthday celebration at the Cheapskate Club soon.

And... Celine and VC: happy birthday!
And... Mingzhu and Sandy: happy birthday!
And... Jo: happy birthday!

There's something I like about blinkymummy: perhaps it's the "I fall down, I say **************, I get up..." **** because you know, you never know who the government target next. But ah well, all to fate I guess.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment

Neko