A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fart

I can feel my tummy rumbling with gas. I really need to fart. Burping unfortunately isn't allevating the issue.
hahahaha at least I can say, seriously, honestly, that the bulge on my tummy (sometimes) isn't fats.

damn.

I need to fart!

ps I'll be amending the templates... promised myself but too lazy.. ;p

update 0130H: I hate spammers. This is a friggin blog, not my personal inbox. Not even 10 minutes after I posted, some idiot spammed me already. If I were some celebrity blogger, you pay me. If not, please don't waste my time! @!#$%^&*()

Comments on "Fart"

 

Anonymous Anonymous complained! (Monday, October 03, 2005 1:04:00 pm) : 

It can be resolved by going to your Setting->Comments and check 'yes' for 'Show Word Verification for comments'. I guess this will probably preclude those automated systems and spams from commenting, because it takes a human's wisdom to verify the words :)

 

post a comment

Neko