A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I am nothing with my O2 mini. I am crippled. I have a ton of stuff to do, follow up emails to write and appointments that I cannot forget. Now, at work I have my Outlook – syncronised to everyone else’s in the office for big ass internal meetings like the one in the afternoon that I am totally not ready for because I only managed to sleep at 5am and didn’t want to call my boss at 7am to take urgent leave so I’ll just probably fall asleep and tio tekan in the meeting later – to remind me of work appointments and immediate after work activities. But it doesn’t give me the overview I need, and I just feel continually crippled. I will *almost* never take my O2 for granted again, when it’s fixed and wifi ready.

 

When the moto ming comes (in a week’s time, woohoo!), I might just change my mind, because I cannot syncronise files and certain email attachments to my O2. However, (I know I’ve debated the moto ming vs O2 mini thing before) my O2 can go wifi leh, after it’s fixed. Now, cannot. My SD slot got fantastic problem. Haha. Wifi, means I can go online at public places on MSN to disturb people. Hurhurhur.

 

I love Motorola though, way before it was popular. Booyah.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment

Neko