A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

cringe

even as I am typing this out in the dark, I am still delibrating on whether to blog today or just coax my poor body to sleep. I guess we're all 犯贱, or perhaps it's just me.

I was so tired out after lunch today that when my colleague complained that she was sleepy, I just said, "take a nap" and I actually did. I think she did too also, because I remember seeing her head slouch down. Afterwards, before we all left, she said that I actually snored during the nap that she woke up, thinking it was her (how do you hear yourself snore in sleep?), before realising it was me across the tables.

About lunch, I am too tired (mentally) to write about the irateness of the "chope-ing" of the seats but I shall keep it in mind... perhaps one rare I can blog to my pre-fiasco standards (though not that high) - my language use is getting more and more horrible and then I no longer can think on my toes that much: toes hurt from all that bodyweight.

I have lots to write about... poptart... the family man... some of the horrible people I spoke in course of work... some of the super nice people I spoke to... about him changing his blog address and not telling me but seemingly still tells me that he's updating his blog... about wanting to find her blog although I'm going to be hurt... about the obs concert... about the oddfellows... about him in australia and me in singapore and my pining for a man who will not love me... about him who I saw again at hong lim and my heart just broke to pieces on the ground... about my best friend's break up... about the tee shirt thing...

some of which will be blogged when the time is right... actually the timing now is ok... just that my eyes are closing but I am tying in the dark. and who told me that Crying out love, in the centre of the world's soundtrack is sun yanzi's song in jap? it's not!

And... 3 months! Sandy please continue to remind me.. 3 months!

just a lot of open ended blogging now.. my mental function is as if I am drunk, definitely not sober.

I'll probably come back and cringe at my post tomorrow. if it survives tomorrow's cringe (only if I ain't free and that's highly likely) it might be really special.

Comments on "cringe"

 

post a comment

Neko